Saturday, September 19, 2009

Terrible Tampa Bay Buccaneers!

So it's one week into the NFL season and I really don't give a damn about it! I will admit it has something to do with my Magic being a top team in the NBA, but that doesn't mean I should neglect my Buccaneers in rebuilding mode.

I honestly didn't have high expectations for the Bucs. I mean who can blame me when you release Derrick Brooks (One of my favorite Buccaneers of all time) and then overthrow the coaching staff after last season's horrific ending. The Bucs have not seen a franchise Quarterback in years, which produced one Super Bowl victory at the least.

I didn't get a chance to see week one against Dallas, but from what I heard and saw was that Romo tore up the secondary while Leftwich was sub-par and the running game was the best part the Bucs had all game.

I'm not really giving up on my team, as I'll root for them all season long, but it's going to be a long season and one I really will dare myself to watch. I say the Bucs will win 5 games max, not being a sell-out but sometimes you've got to be real about your team.

As for my NFL predictions I'll have to get back on those soon!

GO BUCS :/

No comments:

Post a Comment