Monday, September 21, 2009

Buc'd by the Bills


Wow, well let me say I haven't watched a Tampa Bay game for the season yet. No, not because I don't want to but work has saved me from witnessing the horrific football that's being played by them. Week two, in Buffalo against the Bills and what do the Bucs do? Something similar to last game! I'm surprised the Bucs are putting up 20 points a game but the bad part? Allowing 30 or more. You can assume this starts with the defensive job being played on Tampa's side. A team known for their grueling defense over the years are truly missing Monte Kiffin and some of his defensive schemes.

Looking at a 4 min highlight clip the minor miscues the Bucs made is what cost them a good chance of winning the game. The defense got some nice interceptions but missed tackles and coverage. The offense looked pretty solid for the most part and Leftwich made some pretty good passes. If the Bucs can get it together they could do better than I expect them to. Week three brings the red hot Giants and Eli to Raymond James Stadium though, we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment