Monday, January 11, 2010

Nexus One: ORDERED!

Ok so I don't think I've ever done a blog showing off my technology geeky side. However I'm really into smartphones, gaming systems, computers and general technology. Now I'm not a super genius when it comes to all of them but I know enough to be nerdy about them.

I've been with T-Mobile ever since my mom bought me a phone back in middle school and stuck with their phones. Their service and flexible plans kept the one phone my mom started with them to a family plan with four phones. This would be my influence to what my ultimate point of this blog is. The first smartphone I had was the T-Mobile MDA made by HTC. I liked HTC as a manufacturer and had a good run with Windows Mobile, but I disliked a lot of the inconvenience with the system.



In 2008 when I finally got a job I quickly upgraded to the hottest phone besides the iPhone: The G1! Android's first ever phone along with Google. I basically fell in love with the Android system and at the time it was slowly on the up come. I followed the rise of the green robot through various websites and T-Mobile's forums as is expanded from 1.0 to 2.1. I kept the G1 for a year (Dec 08-Dec 09) until it finally started to show signs of out dating. I liked the phone but it started to lag and the battery life was killing me. Last month I found a seller of a Mytouch 3G brand new condition and one month's of use. For a decent price of $180 I bought it...which would be a nice outcome since I then sold my G1 for $100 after. I'm using the Mytouch for 3 weeks now and guess what? It's out the door! Sold and ready to ship to a nice Ebay winner as my NEXUS ONE is on the way!!!

I'll will follow up with a blog with some pics, maybe a video, and my first time review of the phone, I can't wait until it comes!




No comments:

Post a Comment