Sunday, September 27, 2009

BE MAGIC!



That's right: BE MAGIC!

Orlando's marking slogan this year is "Be Magic", in case you didn't know. Tomorrow is media for the Magic Men and for the rest of the week they will be spending time in training camp right before their preseason gets in session on October 5th in Dallas. I really can't wait for this season at all, as my team is fresh off an NBA Finals visit and looking to avenge their loss to the Lakers.

The excitement for this season is definitely high. With a few new key guys in Brandon Bass, Vince Carter, and Matt Barnes, I cannot wait to see how they play with Dwight, Rashard and Jameer.

I love the NBA season because of my passion for basketball, the smack talking with my friends who are fans of other teams, the epic games, the amazing plays, the late West Coast games, and then eventually the NBA Playoffs! The point is I'm a devoted NBA fan year-round and it's busiest time is coming around again.

If you're a fan of the NBA go ahead and follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/chevythecoolest and we can talk nothing but NBA all day!

ORLANDO MAGIC 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment