Monday, December 14, 2009

Blogging Back on Track...

Alright so I haven't even blogged in December yet! It's two weeks in and I'm long overdue. I spent the last two weeks in November in Trinidad plus I had school and work to get caught up on once I did return. Now I am ready to get back to my normal blogging as here too I have to catch up on....so I have some news!

During the pass few months I was tinkering with the idea of dropping a Rap mixtape. I know...what the hell am I doing rapping? Well lets just say I have no life, but for real I have a hobby in doing parody songs just for kicks so I decided why don't I just put together a mixtape for it! Now I completely suck at rapping, and everything I do rap is written by me and 100% my lines. I at least try to make it sound like a replica of rapping so some of you may think I'm for real. Trust me I know...I purposely do some fooling around on the tracks and you can tell.

My purpose of the mixtape is to just have fun and give a laugh, I'm not insecure about myself to hide the failure of a rapper I am. So please note nothing is serious on it! I hope to also show the side of me that I just like to have a good time and laugh. I have some friends featured on it and we just want to bring some comedy to you. Also, I do get a little explicit so if you don't like that kind of foolishness I suggest you skip over listening....pause

The mixtape is titled "Hard Like a Rock" and below is the cover! Featured in the mixtape are some friends who wanted to get in on the gig...no Bruno! The expected date for it to drop is December 29th, 2009 and I will have it posted here with a link to download. If you're looking forward to it you can keep up-to-date if you're on Twitter. Follow me now, I follow back! www.twitter.com/chevythecoolest



No comments:

Post a Comment