Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well...I'm 19

October 14th, a day in my life I can never forget: My birthday!

I'm now 19 and not really feeling any different or much inclined to more freedoms. However I really have to recognize the differences from my 18th to 19th year. To be honest nothing has really changed much besides the fact I'm in college. I said I wouldn't change myself for anyone and I was content with who I am. So over the year I have stuck to that. I have come to the conclusion that I am in fact just a positive person looking to achieve my goals.

With that conclusion I just wanna give a piece of advice to everyone that I realized the other day. You've got to be optimistic in life and not filling yourself around the negatives. I've wrote about that in "The Secret" blog that truly putting in your head; positive outlooks will put out positive outcomes. I wish we all could have that same belief, but I understand some people have a hard time being positive about any situation. So I ask that if you are an optimistic person and you know a pessimistic person, go ahead and try to help them out. Show them a way to try and be more positive and maybe they can have the optimism.

As I begin my 20th year, I hope to remain the same me, but always looking to better myself no matter how good of a person I am. My goals aren't accomplished and I have a long road ahead. My tank is full of potential as I try to reach the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment